– paint – 0,9 kg for m2 (for the first layer),
– 1,7 к kg for 1m 2 (in case of a two-layer covering).
Package: the paint is delivered ready-to-use in polyethylene buckets (30 l).
Storage: the product is stored in dry premises at temperatures not lower than+5 0 С.
Guaranteed shelf life is 12 months.
Fields of actual use:
Lime water colour modified with polymers is used for creating a protective-decorative covering on brick, stone, concrete at implementing repair and restoration works.
– good adhesion properties;
– high moisture vapor transmission;
– high resistance to frost;
– high outdoor resistance;
– freedom from solvents;
– long life operation;
– -environmental security;
– tinted in colour as agreed with the customer.
– before application the paint should be thoroughly mixed;
– the surface should be abundantly wetted with the ground coat WD EPAC (based on alkyd resins aqueous dispersions) and let it soak up;
– apply paint by means of a paint brush;
– the works should be carried out at ambient air temperature not lower than +5 0С (optimal temperature +20 0С);
– after the works are over the tools and containers should be thoroughly washed by water.
Safety precautions to be taken
– at working with the compounds it is necessary to use goggles and gloves;
– when hit by the solution the skin must be treated with water and soap;
– when hit by the solution the eyes are to be washing by streaming water within some minutes.