Consumption: 2,3 kg/m2 for 1 mm of thickness.
Package: as agreed with the customer (1, 3, 5, 10, 25 kg).
Storage: the product must be stored in tightly closed containers on the pallets in a dry ventilated facility at temperatures not lower than +10 °С.
Guaranteed shelf life is 6 months.
Fields of actual use:
Stone substitute ITSR-K is designed for renovating front surface of ceramic, sand-lime brick and natural stone with restoration of their protective-decorative properties. Stone substitute ITSR-K (joint compound) is used for forming or reconstructing mortar joints.
- good mechanical strength characteristics due to a monolithic-type bond with brick;
– good adhesion properties;
– high moisture vapor transmission;
– high resistance to frost;
– high outdoor resistance;
– tinted in colour of reconstructed brick;
– simplicity of preparation;
– freedom from solvents;
– environmental security.
Technology of preparation and application
Dry mixture is poured out into a container filled with water in the proportion specified in the product certificate then thoroughly mixed by means of a blunger, left for 20 minutes and thereupon stirred up again.
The surface of brick or joint is cleaned from dust and grease (is washed by high-pressure apparatus) then treated with fungicidal solution «PGR-3».
– the compound is applied by rubbing in movements of a brush or cluster;
– then stone substitute is applied with the help of a putty knife
The layer thickness building-up above 5 cm must be done layer-by-layer. Intercoat drying must be at least 3 hours but not more than 24 hours. Each following layer is applied only after ground coat is laid on.
Safety precautions to be taken
At working with the compounds it is necessary to use goggles and gloves.