Consumption: to cover surfaces 1 mm thick it is necessary to take 2,0-3,5 kg/m2 of the prepared compound (PMCM – PTSR- Russian trade name) depending on emulsion percent. Consumption of the primer (ground coat) depends on the surface porosity:
- for metal – 0,1 kg/m2
- for concrete and brick – 0,2-0,3 kg/m2
Package: the scope of supply includes containers of various size by the customer’s order.
Storage: the product must be stored in tightly closed containers in a dry ventilated facility at temperatures not lower than +10 °С.
Fields of actual use:
– sealing joints and connections of prefabricated reinforced concrete structures, block works and masonry conduits (large panel structures, reservoirs, decantation tanks, tower coolers, gas storage vessels, etc.);
– joint grouting and repairing connections of prefabricated reinforced concrete structures to brick walls and reinforced concrete panels in buildings and civil engineering structures;
– Renovation and reconditioning of structural-load capacity of brick, concrete structures and masonry conduits by means of injecting compounds into load bearing splits and cracks;
– brick and natural stone surface restoration in walls and architectural millworks with reconstruction of their protective-decorative properties;
– stair treads and flight of steps repair;
– repair of pools, impoundments, ponds and reservoirs for process technical and drinkable water;
– metal constructions anticorrosive protection.
– good adhesion to mineral construction materials (concrete, ceramic and sand-lime brick, etc.) and steel works what provides coverings continuity and high degree of adhesion to substrate;
– protective and decorative coverings possess high strength, good adhesion, water and frost resistance, immunity to hydrocarbonic combustive and lubricating materials;
– the coverings also possess good textural (from smooth to rough) and decorative properties. They are painted massively: the colour is selected according to the catalogue or RAL;
– provide long-term reliability of resistance to head of water;
– resistance to abrasion and long life.
Indicator values for:
|2||Compressive strength (within 28 days), mPa, at least||14,8||50||35||30||30|
|3||Bending resistance (transverse strength) (within 28 days), mPa, at least||0,56||4,0||6,7||8,0||9,0|
|4||Absorption of water (within 42 days),%||11,0||3,3-3,5||1,8-2,0||1,3-1,5||0,98-1,0|
cohesive tearing-off for concrete
Technology of preparation and application
To prepare primer (ground coat) component 2 (25 phr) is introduced into thoroughly mixed (up to homogenious mass) component 1 (100 phr). The mixture is stirred to get an indiscrete mass. The life of the primer is 1 hour.
Caution!!! Component 2 is introduced into component 1. Reversed order of components input is prohibited.
To prepare polymer-modified cement mortar (PMCM – PTSR- Russian trade name) it is necessary to introduce cement-sand mixture into the prepared mixture of polymer-modified cement mortar (component 1 + component 2). The components mixture is stirred to get an indiscrete mass.
Caution!!! The input of the solution (component 1 + component 2) in cement-sand mixture is not allowed.
– remove damaged concrete up to its structural base. Clean up the concrete surface around exposed reinforcement steel – 10-50 mm from the edges of the damaged zone. The place of repair borders must be exposed under the right angle at the minimal depth of 5 mm;
– before applying primer (ground coat) or PMCM the surface must be cleaned up from dust and mud. At availability of grease spots they must be removed with the help of solvents (for instance, R-4, R-30, 64b) and by means of special washing agents;
– the surface must be thoroughly washed up by water (in case the surface is made of concrete and brick) or by acetone (if the surface is of metal) and be blew off;
– the prepared surface is covered with a thin layer of primer (about 150 µm) by means of a brush or compressed-air atomizer.
– the primer (ground coat) is applied by rubbing in movements of a brush or cluster;
– PMCM is applied on vertical walls by means of a brush, a putty knife or compressed-air atomizer and on horizontal walls – by means of a brush or a putty knife;
– the layer thickness building-up above 1 cm must be done layer-by-layer. Intercoat drying must be at least 3 hours but not more than 24 hours;
– in case the term of intercoat drying is exceeded the covering surface must be treated by primer once again.
Safety precautions to be taken during the performance of priming
Compounds manufactured based on epoxy oligomer aqueous emulsions with the addition of cement and sand can cause skin and eyes irritation that is why at working thereof it is necessary to use goggles and gloves.