– for concrete – 150-500 g/m2;
– for plaster – 200-400 g/m2;
The product is stored in tightly closed containers at temperatures not lower than+5 0 С.
Guaranteed shelf life is 12 months.
Fields of practical use:
- for priming plastered surfaces with a view of strength enhancing;
- for priming concrete floors with a view of strength enhancing and dust removal.
- possesses high absorbability into concrete, brick and plastered surfaces due to small particle size of acrylic dispersion;
- fire and explosion prof;
- not toxic;
- quickly drying.
|Indicator name||Indicator values:|
|Viscosity according to VZ -4, sec.||
|Drying time at t = 23 0С and relative humidity at most 75%, min.- from dust
– up to residual tack (after-tack)
– before grinding до шлифования
Technology of preparation and application
Thinner – water.
The primer is laid on by rubbing in movements up to its complete soak up. In case of uneven ground coat soaking up into the foundation (availability of dry places or spots) the procedure must be repeated.
Washing of the equipment
After painting tools and equipment must be washed with water and a detergent, if necessary wash away with a solvent.
Safety precautions to be taken
The works must be implemented in dry ventilated premises, at working with the solution it is necessary to use goggles and gloves