Storage: the product is necessary to store in closed packing (containers, barrels, etc.) at temperatures not higher than + 35 °С and not lower than +10 °С).
Fields of actual use:
– film-forming component of lubricants applied to elementary filaments at forming basalt and glass fibers;
– binding agents at manufacturing protective- decorative and anticorrosive paints, primers, treating composites;
– polymer-mineral solution compounds for engineering constructions moisture proofing, repairing and reinforcing.
– high colloid-chemical consistency;
– small size of particles;
– increased timescale of storing.
Basic characteristics of emulsions
|Indicator name||Indicator values for:|
|Appearance||White homogenious liquid|
|Non-volatile matter content, %||62-70||50-58|
|Brookfield apparent viscosity (250С, 20 rpm), cPs||3-30||0,6-5|
|pH index at 20 °С||6-10||6-10|
|emulsion stability at water diluting 1:10, %, at least||98||98|
|Average size of particles, nm||180-400||180-400|
Technology of preparation and application
Aqueous emulsions of epoxy resins are delivered in a ready –to-use form. The procedure of their application (lubricant preparation) is determined by engineering and technological conditions of inorganic fiber production at certain enterprises and if necessary, is agreed and updated together with the customers.